Saturday, January 01, 2011

10,000!

Woah.  That is a big number! 

It is also a target number for my swings in January.  Another KB trainer on FB has issued another challenge.  The last challenge I completed was the 200 swing challenge in November.  It was a lot of work, but I believe it had some definite positive results.  But it was only 200 a day.

Wait 200 a day?  Yes.  That is 6,000 swings in November.  I used all sorts of weights and sizes.  10,000 works out to about 333 a day.  However this isn't a daily challenge, it is a monthly challenge.  With that in mind and knowing I have 10,000 to do I have set forth with a plan.

5 days a week with about 500 swings a day with 2 rest days from swings.  This will put me at 10,000 after a month.
I am currently planning on doing 200 in the morning and 300 in the evening and working in sets of 50.

10 left
10 right
10 two handed
10 left
10 right
30 seconds rest

I suspect that will get changed up with weighted ladders and such as I get bored with it.

There are other reasons to do this besides a positive outcome physically, and maybe I will talk about those and what they mean to me in the future.

Lets get swinging.

No comments: