Monday, April 25, 2011

Elbow

Put on the armor and swung my stick a fair bit on Sunday.  Fought through several line drills and stuck it out to the end of the bear pit.  There was a few times my forearm was sore, but the elbow seemed to do ok. 

I took ibuprofen before and after as well as wore my tennis elbow strap.  It was pretty stiff before I went to bed, but really most of me was.

Today it is not perfect, but it is doing not too badly.  Certainly better than a few weeks ago when I threw too many shots on the pell pole at practice.

We shall see how it goes this week.

Practice this week will be a slightly different format after listening to how Ramsgaard runs there we thought we would look to more fully adopt a similar system.  One of the parts we liked was the inclusivemess of it.  I personally was a fan of the communication and learning to watch fighting aspect. 

One of the biggest changes will be switch up who "runs" practice.  Week one of this format has fallen to me.  So I will need to come up with some drills to run, which I may write about here. 

May crown challenge. Day 5: Ran to the train this morning.  ~3km ~17mins

No comments: