Thursday, October 18, 2012

Emotions

Although I am working hard to get myself back on track, I am finding things difficult.  More difficult than last time maybe. 

Monday and Tuesday were both tiring and emotional.  Days I would normally want junk food to comfort me.

Wednesday started well but then I was reminded as to one of the reasons i dislike where I work.  It's not a two way street.  Management makes comments about computers for personal use being the end of the world.  That is would seriously upset them to have employees do such a horrific thing.  And then the next day they give you a rush job that needs to be done ASAP at noon, asking you to cancel your lunch plans.

It's ok for them to use my time, but not the other way around. 

Wednesday began a downward slide. I spent the afternoon and most of the evening in a pretty large pit.  Trains after work were running slow and so predictably packed.  I elected to not bother fighting the crowd and instead walked from downtown to sunnyside.  Where I ran into people who knew me and I had to make conversation, which I was in no mood to do.  None of this worked to lighten my spirits.

I came straight home.  I knew I had almost nothing high calorie in the house.  I just needed to have dinner and curl up on the couch.  Which lasted about 45 minutes of fighting myself and finally losing.  I came back from the store with ice cream, which I ate.  1200 calories in about 1/2 hour.  It never helps.  It always seems like it will.

So now I have a day where I reached 3000 calories and am still not in an awesome mood.

I am an emotional eater.  I am not sure how to combat this.

New day.

New calorie count.

We are what we do most of the time.  I knew I wouldn't be perfect

No comments: